Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

AWEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME

that was kewl.... okay it was AWEEEEEEEEEESOME make number 4 asap or whenever u want coz u shouldn't rush ze perfection

Mario the Gladiator Mario the Gladiator

ooooooooooooooook

i didnt think it was very good but i felt like being nice so i gave u a 5 but why would mario kill his own brother?

Siggles responds:

mario killed him because he was forced to
dont you know about the colleseum?

CELL CELL

.............

cool but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to short and meaningless

Video Game Randomness Video Game Randomness

Funny and random

that was really funny and the randomness made it even funnier and i like the battle scene that was from mario and luigi supa star saga. Kewl

i2needspeed responds:

I tried my best on creating the scene on the Pokemon Center, but it didn't look good as I expected. But, meh, very good.^o^

Pokémon, the climax Pokémon, the climax

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and so on and so forth
well done, have a muffin

RogerregoRRoger responds:

thanks ^^

Link: Pokemon Master! # 1 Link: Pokemon Master! # 1

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This is really good coz pokemon and zelda are my bestest favourites and i have nearly all the games. but i wish it went a bit longer. I think Link should get a Scyther because they look kinda the same.... that would be kewl!
Cant wait 4 number2

Our Pokemon Aventure Our Pokemon Aventure

Kewl

This movie was kewl and very funny. i think it would have been better if it had a proper battle scene in it. and you probly dont care but in the pokemon tv series , one of the pokemon prof oak has is a dragonite. and b4 i forget...Cool movie!

Aprime responds:

lol, thanks dude, any way wat collection is this in please tell me

www.aprime.tk

crabs crabs

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! im gonna have that song stuck in my head for days now. Yay 4 U :)